Monday, January 13, 2020

having a bath in the bathroom

So, I went overseas one time, and I was in the airport, feeling like I needed a refresh because I'd been on a long flight. So I went to the bathroom for a bath. I got my own cubicle, which was nice, but bath was really small, and the water was cold! I couldn't sit in the bath, like I normally would, so I had to stand, and put in, like my left leg, dry it, then put in my right leg, dry that etc. And the towels were really small too. But the best thing was that you cloud flush away the used towels and the dirty water.
 Then, when I finally got into the city, j was really tired. I found a rest room and thought "great,  maybe I can find a bed and have a nap" but it was another room with baths in it! I was really confused. There was a guy with a uniform on in there, I said to him "where are the beds" he said "there are no beds, here, have a towel". So I had another bath, and then found out the baths could convert to a seat, so I sat down and had a rest.

No comments: